Mr Tran Vinh DuPartner
- Deputy CEO (Partner), Transaction Advisory Services Ernst & Young Vietnam Limited
Du has performed as an investment banker with extensive knowledge in business strategies, game theory, financial modeling and forecasting.
Du has been lead advisor and co-lead multiple capital raising, corporate restructuring and M&A advisory in ERP Group, VinaCapital and TNK Capital for more than 8 years.
- Du’s areas of expertise include investment advisory, business valuation, corporate finance, risk management, econometrics and quantitative methods in various in industries as oil & gas, real-estate, education, consumer packaging, media, credit card, media strategies
- Du has professional experience both in Vietnam and the U.S
Relevant transaction experience:
- Du’s clients include Mobiphone (second largest telecommunication group), PV Gas (largest market capitalized group on HOSE), An Binh Paper (one of the largest industrial paper manufacturers in Vietnam), Vietnam-Australian School (largest private eK-12 chain in Vietnam).
Qualifications and professional affiliations:
- Doctor of Philosophy – Major: Economics, University of Texas at Austin, U.S
- Master of Science in Economics, University of Texas at Austin, U.S
- Bachelor of Arts – Economics & Mathematics, Hanoi National University, Vietnam